Thank you for showing interest in our school. As we launch our new Cambridge primary school, we are currently enrolling students of Key Stage 1-2 (i.e. Year 1, 2 and Year 3). Thereafter, in the next academic year we will progress to offer Year 4-6 as the school organically grows. Year 1-3 is equivalent to Primary 1-3 in the Ugandan National curriculum set up.
Should you wish to enroll your child into Grace Project International School you would be required to follow our Admissions Procedure as listed below:
All applications must be accompanied with the Application Fee (non-refundable) – no application will be processed or Entrance Assessment conducted without proof of payment. Please use the applicant’s name as reference when making any payment at the bank.
All prospective students will be required to sit our entrance assessment, which will be scheduled by our Admissions Department. Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer from our admission department.
Students applying from overseas/another province will be required to undergo an assessment on arrival/start of school.
- A recent passport size photograph of a student.
- Copy of student’s birth certificate/Passport
- Copy of student’s last two academic reports.
- Copy of Parents/Guardians National Id
- A medical report from the doctor
- An immunization card
- A non refundable admission fee UGX 300,000
Enrolment is dependent on the following payments being made:
- Admission Fee paid once UGX 300,000
- Term’s Fees (payable before the first day of attendance) UGX 2,340,000 per term
- Curriculum fees $200 per term
Please note that no applicant shall attend school without payment of the fees and submission of a valid and updated Study Visa (where required).