From 2yrs old
It is a line of plastic construction toys that are manufactured by the Lego group in Denmark. They are colorful interlocking plastic bricks accompanying array of gears and various other parts. Lego pieces can be assembled and connected in many ways, to construct objects; vehicles, building.
- Helps children identify colors
- Builds children’s confidence
- Builds social skills
- Fine motor skills in a playful, hands on setting
- Concentration span
- Provides opportunities for collaborative learning skills
From 2yrs old
Montessori education is an educational approach developed by Italian physician and educator Maria Montessori. Montessori developed many of her ideas while working with mentally challenged children. Her approach was characterized by an emphasis on independence, freedom within limits, and respect for a child’s natural psychological, physical, and social development.
Specialized educational materials developed by Montessori and her collaborators often made out of natural, aesthetic materials such as wood, rather than plastic.
Montessori education offers children with opportunity to develop their potential as they step out into the world as engaged, competent, and responsible and respective citizens with an understanding and appreciation that learning is for life.
- Core components of Montessori education
- Each child is valued as a unique individual.
- Provides freedom with limit.
- Provides order, coordination, concentration, self-regulation, self-discipline.
- The students are part of a close caring community.
- Supports children to become active seekers of knowledge.
From 3yrs old
“Kids Math” is hands on, minds on and hearts on wooden teaching math materials from South Korea.
- Helps children count and know the number formation.
- Helps children in recognizing color, shape and numbers.
- Helps in concentration and creativity, Self-learning process.
- Building math skills.
- Helps children to learning instructions.
From 3yrs old
It is a set of toys children use to construct gears, tractors and bicycles. Those are innovative and keep children focused. (From South Korea)
- Fine motor skills
- Creativity and Exploring
- Developing of ideas for invention.
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
From 5yrs old
It is a basic machine set easy and quick to assemble. (From South Korea)
The wise technic helps kids to explore mechanical and scientific principles by building various models with gears, pulleys, wheels, and frames, and learn problem solving.
- Children think of next steps and what to place where.
- Children focus on the manipulative play.
- Creativity and feeling of achievement.
From 5yrs old
It is one of the most diverse and innovative collections of games you can find, all designed with the highest quality standards for content and materials. It is European-style strategy games-unique game concepts for all ages and abilities to enjoy. (From Germany)
- Building Social skills
- Giving opportunities to learn various skills for games.
- Training fine motor skills
- Learning cause and effect.
From 3yrs old: Children must master their alphabets first
What is Jolly Phonics?
Jolly phonics is a fun and child centered approach to teaching literacy through synthetic phonics. With actions for each of the 42 letter sounds. The multi-sensory method is very motivating for children and teachers, who can see their student’s achievement.
How does Jolly phonics work?
Jolly phonics teaches children the five key skills for reading and writing. The program continues through school enabling the teaching of essential grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
The five skills taught in Jolly phonics.
- Learning the letter sounds.
- Learning letter formation
- Identifying the sounds in words
- Tricky words.
Feel free to download or printout this handbook. We have made a printable PDF copy that you can easily get a copy on your computer or smartphone off this website.Read Here